Meet Dr. Bunczack
“I’ve always enjoyed working with my hands, particularly doing needlework and crochet. I decided to pursue a career as an endodontist because it would allow me to use intricate, hands-on skill to help patients gain freedom from tooth pain and preserve their smiles. I’ve made sure that I have the educational background and up-to-date training to give my patients the best care possible. After earning my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, I completed residency training in both general dentistry and endodontics. Patients feel reassured by my background, capabilities and over 21 years of clinical experience, but I always keep in mind that endodontic procedures are usually new to them. So I always take the time to explain my findings and recommend treatment in a way that my patients can understand. Finally, my gentle, compassionate approach to patient care can help put anxious or fearful patients at ease and get them through their treatment with minimal worry.”
- Residency, MS & Certificate: Endodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency: General Dentistry, Veterans Administration Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- DDS: University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- BS: Biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Member: American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, St. Paul District Dental Society, True North Dental Study Club
- Recipient: American Association of Endodontists Award, American Academy of Periodontology Award, Dentsply Student Clinicians Research Award (University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN)
- Part-time Clinical Assistant Professor: Department of Endodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Lecturer: Dr. Bunczak gives lectures on endodontics to various dental organizations and institutions.
- Licensed: State of Minnesota and State of Wisconsin
When she isn’t at the office, Dr. Bunczak spends time with her husband and their three sons and one daughter. Her hobbies include gardening, skiing, reading health and nutrition books, cooking and playing board games.